[Freeswitch-docs] Anchors

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 04:41:18 MSD 2015

Thanks, that's a workaround.

Since I struggled to find the right syntax to link to this anchor:
The correct format of a link is the sitename with spaces, e.g. "Sofia
Configuration Files#NDLB-force-rport" (Not
"SofiaConfigurationFiles#NDLB-force-rport" or
"Sofia+Configuration+Files#NDLB-force-rport" or
"Sofia+Configuration+Files#SofiaConfigurationFiles-NDLB-force-rport" -
none of these work).

Regards,
Christian