[Freeswitch-docs] OS X Pages being updated

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Fri Oct 9 21:49:04 MSD 2015

Bote, The deprecated ones are in Mac OS X Archive. The non-Archive doc is not outdated and applies to any FreeSWITCH. However the 10.11, 10.10, 10.9 pages don’t yet include instructions for prereqs flite and libyuv, I have flite ready to document (thanks to Ken pointing me to the right URL). Michael plans to show me what magic he did to get libyuv (the oddball) on OS X since I have not been successful getting it to compile. Once that happens I will test everything and update those 3 pages, Also, I have some cleanup for the reorganization that I should finish in about a week, independent of the prereqs.

BTW, I have been working on this for a couple of months  (spinning my wheels), but made no progress until yesterday.
Thanks
Mario