[Freeswitch-docs] OS X Pages being updated

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Oct 9 19:55:00 MSD 2015

Mario, I thought you mentioned that older OS X versions did not have the
security updates necessary to be useful to obtain and run modern FreeSWITCH
versions? I think that is what was meant by "deprecated".

I'm glad you are updating the Mac stuff since that was seeming to get
outdated with all the changes that have been made to FS.

Bote