[Freeswitch-docs] FS-8404 / Defaulting to PCMU/PCMA if you comment out codec settings.

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Thu Nov 5 21:45:55 MSK 2015

OK, my tin foil is shorting out my dunce cap today. Between what you said and what Brian said and the codec list in that patch I'm not seeing the practical result of all this, so I'll ask Ítalo to edit the page so I don't mess it up. This is pretty important stuff for a lot of installations.

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Codec+Negotiation

I figure that is the best page to put it on.

Thanks.

Bote