[Freeswitch-docs] Confluence editor status bdfoster

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Thu Mar 19 01:30:35 MSK 2015

Brian, you are now promoted to a member of the confluence-editors group.
Feels pretty cool, eh?

I created a template page for you under Lua examples

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Lua+DISA+Example

to speed you along your way.

Type a descriptive sentence or two under About and feel free to obliterate
whatever I typed, then just go to town below the Table of Contents macro.

Just stuff your new code inside the guts of that code macro as you iterate
it.

Right now I used Tools -> Restrictions to limit viewing to only the
Confluence-editors group so nobody else can see it. You can unleash it on
the world when you are confident it's ready for prime time or let one of us
know and we can remove the restriction.

Thanks, bud!

Bote