[Freeswitch-docs] catch-up for wiki pages moved before spreadsheet

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Mar 18 16:26:34 MSK 2015

I found a couple pages that were moved to Confluence long before Areski
introduced his spreadsheet to track them so I marked them as Moved.

I checked Confluence administration a little bit yesterday, but did not find
a reporting mechanism to show the creation time of pages in a table. It
would be nice to see all pages created before about the middle of June, 2014
and note those pages as Moved in Areski's spreadsheet.

Ken, if we need to add a free module to Confluence to do this, is this OK?
Is this something you have to do on your end?

If anybody finds a report generator in Confluence that can do this please
let me know. Even a script that scans the creation time of each page and
prepares a report would be great. I'll keep looking.

Thanks.

Bote

FreeSWITCH Docs Janitor
http://freeswitch.org/confluence