[Freeswitch-docs] [Freeswitch-users] Verto, Bridging & Bypass Media

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 20:18:48 MSD 2015

keep in mind that those new pages are not yet visible to public.

I'm spending approximately 1 hour a day on processing them. Now I'm at
letter C. If a variable is specific to only one application, I push it to
the relevant module page.

As soon as I'm through, we can open my pages and hide the old Channel
Variables.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Bote Man <bote_radio at botecomm.com> wrote:
> I have updated
>
> https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Switch+core+variables
>
> with a note that bypass_media_after_bridge is not implemented in Verto.
>

> We have a plethora of pages discussing variables, including this variable:
>
> https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Switch+core+variables
>

> https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Channel+Variables
>

> https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Variables
>

> I believe that Stanislav has created and is editing Switch Core Variables
> since there have been a number of changes with those variables recently.
>

> The other 2 pages have overlap. What is the current thinking on how to
> handle all these many variables pages?
>

> Thanks.
>

> Bote

{bypass_media_after_bridge=true,absolute_codec_string=PCMU}sofia/external/<sipuri>