[Freeswitch-docs] Black background in code snippets

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Mon Jun 15 18:17:48 MSD 2015

This is the introductory help text that worries me:

"You can customize the look and feel of Confluence by editing the global stylesheet. This will also _overwrite all styles defined in custom global themes_.
Please note that the custom global stylesheet will not be applied to spaces that define their own custom stylesheet or are using a theme."

Knowing how obtuse Confluence can be I want to research this to get it right so I don't wipe out the style sheet for the entire site, although I see a change I made a few months ago to make text wrap inside the code snippet macros and it didn't seem to affect everything else in Confluence. I just don't trust it any farther than I can throw it.

Since today is already spoken for I won't be able to mess with this right away. The Confluence user help forums can often provide a wealth of information so that's where I will start.

Bote