[Freeswitch-docs] Black background in code snippets

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:24:02 MSD 2015

the problem is, that the black code snippets pop out and my eyes have
difficulty to actually detect the text on the page -- especially if
there are lots of code snippets. The brain gets too much distraction
and it's difficult to find the desired part on the screen.

The old wiki had a light-grey background for source code, and that was
quite perfect.