[Freeswitch-docs] Conference Page

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Jul 17 19:39:06 MSD 2015

Oh, I agree %100000 that organization is key and much needed. Remember, the outline tree in the left pane is easily changeable by drag-and-drop for editors, so I haven’t been too worried about that. When I see new pages pop up at the top level that belong elsewhere I just move them, but that is strictly a visual thing. The link to the page remains constant wherever it appears in the outline.

Tags / labels are your friend, true. I have tagged pages with “Example” if they have even one example, but maybe a separate page containing examples is better for some pages?

I think I moved the “Old Wiki” link to the top of the outline tree so that people would know to search there in case the page they want had not been moved over.

For myself, I have not touched the new work because you and others have done so much lately that I don’t have a good grasp of it and I absolutely do not want to mess up what is currently under active editing. This is Good Stuff.

Thanks.

Bote