[Freeswitch-docs] Free Switch with Dialler / Contact center suite and Billing system

Gari C garichd at aol.co.uk
Sat Jul 11 00:45:57 MSD 2015

Hi all,

Have been going through free switch wiki and must say excellent product and on top open source.

I am new to open source and looking to setup Hosted Freeswitch with Dialer / Contact Center Suite and Billing system.

Looking at the wiki I can see there are fair few GUI / Dialler /Contact Center Suite  availabel and there are two billing systems.

However what is not clear is that which systems are compatible with billing systems and also no integration documents.

I will really appreciate if any body can share some architecture/design docs if available which outline integration of freeswitch.

Otherwise is there any use cases of free switch available?

Thanks
Gari