[Freeswitch-docs] automating/assisting migration from mediawiki to confluence

Jason Lewis jason at dickson.st
Tue Feb 3 05:18:58 MSK 2015

Hi Ítalo,

I was looking at the mod_voicemail page as a typical page.

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_voicemail

If you look at the html on the confluence wiki, its pretty messy. eg
each line is surrounded with a <p></p> tag pair.

Do you think its more work to fix up a page scraped from mediawiki than
to take the mw source and convert it to html using the script you linked to?

I don't really have any fantastic ideas unfortunately. I realise its a
hard problem and I just wanted to discuss with others to see what's been
thought of.