[Freeswitch-docs] First draft of a "Howto write an endpoint module"

Pat Beirne patb at apphostcanada.ca
Thu Dec 24 20:41:02 MSK 2015

Bote & Brian,

thanks for the comments

1. labels
done

2. the use of "new"
There are two pages titled with the word "new"
    New Modules
    New Endpoints
What I think we mean in this case is "how to create a module/endpoint
that doesn't already exist"
Is there a better word for this?
    Howto Write a Module?
    Howto Write an Endpoint?

3. scraping intra-page links from the TOC
BRILLIANT! I wish I'd known!

4. Brian suggested that I should have included a link to the page.
Yes, good idea. I'll remember that for next time.

Merry Christmas y'all

Pat