[Freeswitch-docs] Code contains links to wiki

jungle Boogie jungleboogie0 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 03:06:50 MSD 2015

Hello All,

On 23 April 2015 at 11:41, jungle Boogie <jungleboogie0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Please ensure you CC me if you reply. I'm not subscribed to the list.
>
> I have noticed that /usr/local/src/freeswitch and
> /usr/local/freeswitch contain many URLs to wiki.freeswitch.org
>

> Is this intentional? When you go to the links, you're informed the
> wiki is locked.

I see there was a couple posts on this so I've joined the list.

Before I pull anything, I'm going to try matching up the wiki to the
new Confluence articles, but that may mean the Confluence pages need
updating, too.

For instance:
wiki: https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia_Configuration_Files
confluence: https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Sofia+SIP+Stack

On confluence, it shows:
Configuration Files
sofia.conf.xml contains the configuration settings for mod_sofia
See Sofia Configuration Files.

So do you want the xml to say go to confluence and for confluence then
to say go to wiki, or should wiki pages be migrated to confluence?

> I'm following version:
> FreeSWITCH version: 1.5.15b+git~20150421T235828Z~a4d877c189~32bit (git
> a4d877c 2015-04-21 23:58:28Z 32bit)

Thanks!

--
-------