[Freeswitch-docs] call forwarding

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Thu Apr 9 21:02:45 MSD 2015

The beauty of FreeSWITCH is that there is usually more than one way to skin
a cat.

Remember, FS is more than just a pbx, it's a back-to-back user agent so it
can be different things in different directions. Having said that, if your
changes are tested to work and make things easier to understand, then go
ahead and document them. You can always add them to what's there as an
alternative approach and let the reader decide.

Thanks.

Bote