[Freeswitch-docs] DOC Sprint Apr 10

Ítalo Rossi italorossib at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:24:15 MSD 2015

Hi Everyone,

We are organizing an other Sprint to work on FreeSWITCH Documentation on
Friday 10 April 2015 at 10am CT.
It will be 4 hours long but you can join for less time.

The Doc-sprint will focus on migrating the remaining pages from old FS Wiki
(https://wiki.freeswitch.org) to Confluence (
https://freeswitch.org/confluence).

We will use this IRC channel during the sprint: #freeswitch-docs
and we will be tracking our work on a spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qsG-kRymvKlNBapnBLw86W130VdbnK6naYapbR_UNds/edit?pli=1#gid=1187898333
to avoid working on the same content.
So during the sprint, please change the page ""Status"" you are working on
to ""Editing"" with your name next to it.

Some extra information:
- https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Wiki+Migration
-
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Contributing+Documentation

Let us know if you have any question.

We hope to get a maximum number of people signed up!

So, who is in?

Confirmed:

Italo (+4)
Areski