[Freeswitch-docs] Hola.

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Sep 10 23:21:08 MSD 2014

Welcome to FreeSWITCH-docs, are you looking at getting involved in the
transition from mediawiki to confluence?

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Brandon Armstead <brandon at cryy.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
>     Just wanted to shoot over a quick email and introduce myself.  I've
> been primarily involved with Ser/OpenSER/Kamailio/Asterisk and finally
> took the plunge into Freeswitch a couple years ago.  I've been working
> with VoIP almost 9 years now and look forward to helping out the
> Freeswitch community whenever/wherever I can be of assistance.  I'm the
> kind of guy who likes to push the envelope so I always come across
> interesting scenarios.  I've currently been involved in the ongoing
> development of a hosted based PBX platform primarily utilizing Freeswitch.
>
> Looking forward to working with and learning with everyone.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Sincerely,
> Brandon Armstead

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest