[Freeswitch-docs] Hola.

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Wed Sep 10 22:31:52 MSD 2014

Hello All,

    Just wanted to shoot over a quick email and introduce myself.  I've
been primarily involved with Ser/OpenSER/Kamailio/Asterisk and finally took
the plunge into Freeswitch a couple years ago.  I've been working with VoIP
almost 9 years now and look forward to helping out the Freeswitch community
whenever/wherever I can be of assistance.  I'm the kind of guy who likes to
push the envelope so I always come across interesting scenarios.  I've
currently been involved in the ongoing development of a hosted based PBX
platform primarily utilizing Freeswitch.

Looking forward to working with and learning with everyone.

Cheers.

Sincerely,
Brandon Armstead