[Freeswitch-docs] Docs Team spreadsheet

Areski areski at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:37:20 MSD 2014

2 little comments I hope we can discuss on the guideline:

1. I have the feeling that the layout will look better if the ToC is above
the "About" mandatory title

2. Small page with few titles can still gain by having a ToC (without the
expand), ie: https://confluence.freeswitch.org/display/FREESWITCH/mod_redis
    the ToC give you a quick view of how the page is organized.