[Freeswitch-docs] Docs Team spreadsheet

Areski areski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 18:48:35 MSD 2014

Hi John,

I'm tempted to add `reviewed by` column next to `assigned`,
so that each completed page got also an extra person to review it.
Thoughts ? will it be too much work?

The spreadsheet is down to 1437 pages, my scrapying techniques generated
duplicate.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qsG-kRymvKlNBapnBLw86W130VdbnK6naYapbR_UNds/edit#gid=1187898333
It's also a bit cleaner now.

--