[Freeswitch-docs] Weekly News and Notes from the FreeSWITCH Team!

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Aug 12 22:25:34 MSD 2014

Hey FreeSWITCHers,

Last week was a quiet week on the conference bridge as everyone was in
Chicago at ClueCon!

This week we¹ll be getting back into the swing of things with a few minor
changes to the normal conf call schedule.

Tuesdays 1400 (2PM) Central (1900 GMT)  Weekly Docs Team Call. Join us and
help push the FreeSWITCH Docs Project Forward! This week, we¹ll be working
more on the migration from Mediawiki to Confluence

Wednesdays 1200 (noon) Central (1700 GMT) ClueCon Weekly! - This week we¹ll
be doing a little Post Mortem of ClueCon and getting back in to the swing of
things! If you missed ClueCon but want to find out what you missed join us
then!

Thursdays 1400 (2PM) Central (1900 GMT) FreeSWITCH BugHunt and Bug Marshalls
Call. Join us to help us sort, classify and trouble shoot open Jiras, along
with sorting and testing patches and pull requests for inclusion into the
main tree. We¹ll even help you with your open ticket if you join us.

Fridays at approx 1PM Easter (Following the VUC Call) will be the Friday
Free For All, Join in and chat with other users and developers of the
FreeSWITCH Project. Whats the FreeForAll? Its just that a FreeForAll. Topics
will vary wildly from FreeSwitch to others.

Talk with you all soon!

Ken

--
Ken