[Freeswitch-dev] DTMF dropped due to remote party re-starting packet numbers from 0 for each digit

David Knell david.knell at telng.com
Mon Jan 18 17:28:58 UTC 2021

Hi Andy -

I think:
1 - more not non-compliant, if you see what I mean;
2 - probably, given the change in SSRC
3 - nor could I
4 - I suspect that accepting packets with any sequence number immediately
after a change of SSRC should be safe, and it looks like a reasonably
straightforward change to handle_rfc2833 to cope with this situation.

--Dave