[Freeswitch-dev] Set default ENUM resolver to the ENUMER: enum.enumer.org

Oleg Khovayko khovayko at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:51:43 UTC 2018

Hello,

1. Currently, ENUM module is almost not supported in FreeSWITCH, and
default lookup site (e164.org), specified in the mod_enum, is our of
service for long time.

2. We started blockchain-based distributed ENUM service, and it is grows
these days, and several commercial switches already using it.
This document contains pptx presentation, and several articles about ENUMER:
http://bit.ly/ENUMER

3. I would like contact someone from FS community, who will change
default configs for mod_enum to our public resolver enum.enumer.org
I believe, ENUMER is a great chance to get united SIP/VOIP world, which
is currently fragmented. And united we will be strong!

4. I also open to all community members, to help you adopt ENUMER in
your FreeSWITCH based PBX, or to other cooperation activities.

Thanks,
Oleg Khovayko,
ENUMER inventor.