[Freeswitch-dev] Channel Flags

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 02:49:44 MSK 2017

Hi,

I think you jumped to way to many conclusions before convicting us all.
Your message is tagged as spam by my gmail account and I presume the same
with most other people.
(see image below)  Even that aside, someone not answering you in less than
a week is not cause to assume everyone is evil.......

CF_PROXY_MODE   -- This flag is used when enabling the bypass_media=true
feature as seen in confluence
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Bypass+Media+Overview

CF_PROXY_MEDIA  -- This flag is similar but is for proxy_media=true
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Proxy_Media

CC_PROXY_MEDIA -- Not a flag but a capability marker, set by channels to
indicate they are capable of doing PROXY_MEDIA

[image: Inline image 1]