[Freeswitch-dev] Channel Flags

Dave Greeko davegreeko at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 22:34:54 MSK 2017

Apparently no one is willing to answer and help this little poor guy (by the way I have three kids, a wife and an 80 years old father to take care of) on his request to explain just 3 channel flags out of the tens of them in the source tree. I guess the world is rapidly changing and the sense of love/sharing and community is vanishing. It seems as if we live in a world of building walls and banning that I wish we do not reach a day where an extreme vetting will be in place when admitting a question into the community…

Regards,
FreeSWITCH Lover with broken heart