[Freeswitch-dev] clonable repo for mod_skel package?

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 3 18:51:25 MSK 2017

You can not clone from Fisheye. You should clone from Stash (It supports
https and ssh but not the git protocol. The git protocol offers about the
same security level as telnet).
I have updated the confluence page for a more correct link to mod_skel in
stash.

Simply clone the FreeSWITCH source tree and cd
${freeswitch_src_root}/src/mod/applications/mod_skel