[Freeswitch-dev] Video build deps for CentOS 6

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Jun 25 21:45:49 MSD 2015

for things like nasm, is that newer version out there for example in epel?
 that would be the best case.  Backup would be to take a source pacakge
from something newer and just rebuild in a way that doesn't require any
modifications, fallback we can put the src out on our download servers and
create a job for it.  As for x264, we will not be putting that in our repo,
you'll have to find some way to get that into some official repo that we
can reference, maybe see if you can get it into epel?  The best case would
be to get as much as possible directly into epel so it leaves us having to
manage as little as possible.