[Freeswitch-dev] Video build deps for CentOS 6

Matteo mbrancaleoni at voismart.it
Thu Jun 25 18:04:04 MSD 2015

Hi,

since we need to stick with CentOS 6, but also want to keep on
with new freeswitch features, I've built everything needed to
build FS with all video stuff under CentOS 6.

Right now, I've a fully working video setup under centos,
except for some imagemagick stuff that I'm ironing out.

Now, there's some interest in video deps for CentOS 6?

if yes, I'll be glad to publish our private repo with everything needed,
for x86_64, i686 and SRPMS .

Or maybe share everything in order to have an official FS repo.

All rpms are built with a private koji instance.

Regards,
matteo