[Freeswitch-dev] Need help: Detecting silence in an on-going call

Nicholas Blasgen nicholas at hellohunter.com
Mon Jun 22 20:35:02 MSD 2015

Take a look at the Wait_For_Silence module and see if that gives you the
required code for what you're trying to do.  I haven't looked at it, but I
suspect you can hack something together to make it work in more general
terms.  Calling the wait_for_silence module is one thing, since it doesn't
generate any audio on its side, but unless you're looking for silence on
both the A and B legs at the same time, I worry you'll have issues.

Anyways, my $0.02

Nicholas Blasgen
Developer
Predictive Dialer Limited