[Freeswitch-dev] "Event" header missing on NOTIFY message

Sergio Schmiegelow sergio.schmiegelow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 20:38:20 MSD 2014

Hi!

I'm very new on this list, so I apologize if I'm sending this message to
the wrong place.
I have a application using a very old version of the sofia-sip library.
That version has memory leaks, so I'm trying to use the "Freeswitch"
version of that lib.
After a few adjustments, it compiled and executed with my appplication, but
I have a problem:
The header "Event:" is missing on the NOTIFY messages.
Do you know if there was modifications on the API interface? Do you have
some tip about where to check to debug my application?

Thanks in advance,
Sérgio Schmiegelow