[Freeswitch-dev] Bounty tasks around?

Andrey Utkin andrey.krieger.utkin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 02:08:06 MSK 2014

Hi, i'm freelance developer with experience in multimedia processing,
and, some years before, VoIP. I have some contributions into FFmpeg,
VLC and GStreamer, read more here http://blog.krieger.pp.ua/?p=1 .

I wonder if i can help open source VoIP community on some multimedia
related issues, including video processing (is VVoIP era already here,
huh?). I have searched for similar bounty postings and haven't found a
lot, but i decided to ask. I am ready to work on
non-multimedia-related tasks, too.

Of course it is desirable that proposed tasks are backed by reasonable
payoff, although working on important FOSS issues is already a sort of
award.

Your suggestions to check other bounty-rich projects in aforementioned
area are appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any kind comments.
--
Andrey Utkin