[Freeswitch-dev] mod_event_socket or mod_xml_rpc?

canuck15 canuck15 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 21:32:37 MSK 2014

I am trying to update an old abandoned app (WikiPBX) which is written using
Django Python and uses mod_event_socket and mod_xml_curl to talk with
Freeswitch.

I've got most things working except the most important part which is
mod_event_socket.  Now I found mod_xml_rpc which seems like a better way to
go.

Just wanted to get some opinions which is the better api interface before I
get too far into trying to get mod_even_socket working properly.  So far
it's been quite the headache.  I am currently looking at fusionpbx and
bluebox code to see what they are doing.