[Freeswitch-dev] Debugging DTLS for WebRTC

Sam Russell sam.h.russell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 14:00:11 MSD 2013

Hi,

I've spent a few hours digging through captures and RFCs and I think I
found where I'm getting caught - having the server key isn't enough - you
need the client key (i.e. from your browser). I've got a couple of issues
I'm tracking down with WebRTC support for FreeSwitch, does anybody know how
to export private keys from Chrome/Firefox that they use for WebRTC? If I
can get the browser private key AND the key from Freeswitch (dtls-srtp.key
by the looks) then I can decrypt a DTLS stream and figure out what's going
on.

Cheers
Sam