[Freeswitch-dev] Call relaying (ISDN <> Freeswitch <> ISDN)

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Sep 9 16:04:17 MSD 2013

What your searching for IS overlap dialing.  And it works by sending the setup and receiving the error code for incomplete.  This should pass across a bridge, you can also handle this yourself in the dialplan if you like.  If this is not passing across a tdm to tdm bridge, that is a bug and should get filed in jira.

Mike

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org