[Freeswitch-dev] Feature Request: Execute an executable to get configuration / dialplan

Alexander Haugg Alexander.Haugg at c4b.de
Mon Mar 11 10:05:33 MSK 2013

Hi all,

last week i have written and tested a new feature to get the xml config / dialplan from an executable.
At the first i use it only for the dialplan but i think it could be a general feature.

Is the Jira system the right place to post my patches and description for this as "New Feature"?

Why this feature request?
I had a look on the mod_xml_curl but this was not exat this what i need, i need a tool that make it possible to have the config only virtual and don't need a http deamon.

What do you think for this?

Thanks Alex