[Freeswitch-dev] Configuring FREESwitch as ENUM server

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Mar 7 07:42:03 MSK 2013

FreeSWITCH is not an ENUM server... It is a requester of ENUM
information.... An ENUM Server by definition is a DNS server...

You should be looking at how to configure your prefered DNS service software
to provide ENUM information, then via mod_enum FreeSWITCH will query that
DNS server for the information

Configuring an ENUM enabled DNS server is beyond the scope of FreeSWITCH,
but there may be some information on the FreeSWITCH wiki on how to do that

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org