[Freeswitch-dev] freeswitch SBC register configure

ThanhTruong ngoc217thanh at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 06:06:43 MSD 2013

Hi,

Thank you so much for your answer, I have seen that and tried to edit/change code in mod_sofia to handle register and send message to registrar server, i am in this state , If some one can help me to forwarding REGISTER/SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY and more to another registrar server, I am so thank.

thank all in advance.

ThanhTruong