[Freeswitch-dev] [Freeswitch-users] origin/master's HEAD is segfaulting

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Jul 5 20:36:45 MSD 2013

You can rant about how good/bad jira is all you want... IMHO, all ticket
trackers suck for one reason or another... However, within the FreeSWITCH
dev team, if you want to report a bug, you create a login on
http://jira.freeswitch.org and you report it there with all the good data
for diagnosing the issue (see the FS wiki for what we want to see).

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org