[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Weekly News and Notes

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Tue Jul 2 04:46:14 MSD 2013

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Michael Collins <marketing at cluecon.com> wrote:
> With the recent announcement about FreeSWITCH 1.4 beta and WebRTC support
> there has been a lot of interest in just how to make this all work. On this
> week's conference call we will be taking a closer look at the code and
> showing you how to setup both sides of a WebRTC connection with FreeSWITCH.
> Please join usthis Wednesday at 1PM Eastern, 10AM Pacific for this
> interesting discussion.

This is super exciting stuff. I have a pretty bad track record of
making the conf call (even when I'm very interested in the topic).
However, I *must* find time for this.

Sounds like ClueCon is going to have a lot of interesting tracks about
WebRTC too:
https://www.cluecon.com/schedule/

Exciting times for sure! Thanks FreeSWITCH core team and contributors!

Gabe