[Freeswitch-dev] Odp: Integration of FreeSWITCH and Open IMS

Mariusz Czulada manieq at wp.eu
Mon Feb 18 22:27:37 MSK 2013

Hi Anindo,

We have FSW servers integrated with an IMS platform (ALU is the vendor). They play the role of MRF (media announcements and ivr/conferences), but not as strictly as in 3GPP docs (no MRFC/MRFP splitting). We have only Mr interface towards S-CSCF and Mb to MGWs. No Mr, no Rf. Is this what you plan to do to, or you want to build a full AS (like BroadWorks) in the IMS application layer?

Regards,
Mariusz

Dnia Poniedziałek, 18 Lutego 2013 07:48 Anindo Mazumdar <ec.amazumdar at tatapowersed.com> napisał(a)