[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH HA BoF Meetings

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 15 01:41:57 MSK 2013

Hello!

Yesterday we had a nice discussion
<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_02_13>about all things HA.
Eliot Gable gave us a lot of very good information about the state of
mod_ha_development and all the work that he's done over the past 4+ years
in the world of HA and FreeSWITCH.

It's now time to let those who have a vested interest in HA to get together
with Eliot and continuing the discussion. To that end we propose a
FreeSWITCH HA BoF (Birds of a Feather) conference. Eliot says that he can
be available after 8PM EST. I would like to propose that the meetup be
Tuesday evenings at 8:00PM EST in the main FreeSWITCH public conference.

If you would like to meetup then please email me off-list and CC Eliot (
egable+freeswitch at gmail.com) so that we can keep track of who is most
interested in this topic.

Thanks!

--