[Freeswitch-dev] Query regarding calling "reloadxml"

Nezam Uddin nezam at aceast.com
Wed Dec 11 18:07:04 MSK 2013

I am using xml_rpc web api from my web application

I am creating extensions programmatically and then i want to call
reloadxml/reloadacl so that those changes are picked up by the server.

I have tried myip:myport/webapi/reloadxml
and even myip:myport/webapi/sofia?profile internal rescan reloadxml

but both these commands do not seem to reload my xmls.However,when i click
"Reload XML" on the fusionpbx sip management portal i can see the new
extensions
working.So whats the proper command to fire which would trigger the
reloadxml properly which would make my new extensions work.

Thanks
--
*Regards,*

Nezam Uddin