[Freeswitch-dev] Keepalive Value for TCP/TLS sockets in Freeswitch

Master Can a.daydreamer82 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:11:30 MSD 2013

Hello,

I noticed that when I do a "netstat --timers | grep sip-tls" I see:
keepalive (2,62/0/0)

The first value counts from 30 seconds downwards. So the freeswitch TCP
connection to my client seems to have a keepalive value of 30 secs.

I want to get rid of this since my clients send keepalive packets
themselves every x seconds (currently every 600 seconds).
How can I increase or disable the Freeswitch keepalive function?

I first thought that I'd need to set:
<param name="nat-options-ping" value="false"/>
<param name="all-reg-options-ping" value="false"/>

but that didn't help. (My client is behind a NAT, and I thought this 30
seconds thing might be due to OPTIONS packets being sent every 30
seconds...)

Are there any suggestions how to turn off the keepalive function?

br,
Can