[Freeswitch-dev] Why are Windows users so badly served - and what can I do to help?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Sep 27 20:31:20 MSD 2012

Adding to this... we really have only two people who are Windows gurus:
Jeff Lenk and Dave Kompel. Everyone else is Linux/Unix/Mac oriented. If
you're volunteering to help then that's awesome. I agree w/ Peter - start
w/ Jeff Lenk since he's pretty much the only person who "does it all" on
Windows. I'm sure he would be glad to have someone help. Also, talk to Ken
Rice - he's the main point man on doing new builds/releases. If you can
make it easy for him to get Windows binaries built up in some sort of
automated fashion then that would be extremely helpful.

Thanks!

-MC

Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz