[Freeswitch-dev] mod_callcenter => mod_huntgroup.

Ali Işık fenlisesi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 22:40:47 MSD 2012

Thank you, Michael.  I just fired off a response to João that explains
my situation a little.

In an effort to understand FreeSWITCH modules, and mod_callcenter in
particular, I butchered/refactored mod_callcenter into tiny bits in
the last couple of days.  I intend to write a test suite to have a
good indication that its behaviour is the same as that of
mod_callcenter.  I will then share it with you and let you decide
whether there is any value in it.

It is bedtime for me, I have to scoot now.  Back in ~10 hours.

Cheers,

-- Ali Isik