[Freeswitch-dev] Bypass media from dingling to SIP

Richard Screene richard.screene at netdev.co.uk
Mon Sep 3 14:31:16 MSD 2012

Hello,

I have a FreeSWITCH that bridges a mod_dingaling call to a SIP call.  This is working well.

But, I am now trying to use the bypass media or proxy media flags and I am having less success!
 (It would appear that there is no SDP present in the outgoing SIP INVITE.)

Here is the dialplan I'm using:
<include>
  <extension name="jingle_bridge">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^1000$" />
      <action application="set" data="bypass_media=true"/>
      <action application="bridge" data="sofia/external/abc@<IP>:5060"/>
   </condition>
  </extension>
</include>

Should it possible to use these flags between Jingle and SIP?

Many thanks,
  Richard

Richard Screene
Senior Developer