[Freeswitch-dev] Roadmap

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Oct 23 23:52:42 MSD 2012

Hey D'Arcy,

The 1.2 branch we are releasing updates as needed to address issues... 1.2.4
will be coming out shortly... Its already in the works... If you are
tracking the master branch from the FreeSWITCH Git Repo you are doing the
right thing...

Once we have 1.2.4 ready we will merge it down to the v1.2.stable branch in
git and tag it...

As for the roadmap thing, thanks for talking with me about it D'Arcy.

So everyone else knows, Jira auto-generates a roadmap... This is a feature
we really haven't been using but as D'Arcy pointed out its there and its
possible for people to refer to and wonder whats going on. So I'm going to
be updating this

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org