[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH-dev Digest, Vol 77, Issue 6

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Nov 26 21:31:52 MSK 2012

Also, please do not hijack threads, please start a new email chain and set a
reasonable subject...
Yes I know its usually easier then clicking reply and maybe changing the
subject line, but it really helps the list management software separate out
replys from new threads, and it doesn¹t cause many peoples email clients
(like mine) to throw your new thread under an existing one.

Thanks

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org