[Freeswitch-dev] Question about sofia-sip project

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu May 3 20:17:17 MSD 2012

Don¹t forget to mention that 1/2 the patches in the last release of
sofia-sip came from the FreeSWITCH project. And that we have continued to
develop these things... I cant speak for everyone involved but I can tell
you that the developers of FreeSWITCH are not going to abandon the project
anytime soon, if anything there are things coming down the pipe that will
demonstrate the developers continue dedication to the project.