[Freeswitch-dev] Adding FS version and machine-readable uptime to heartbeat events

Daniel Swarbrick daniel.swarbrick at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 03:39:11 MSD 2012

On 11/07/12 22:46, Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> I did a quick review of the code and didn't see FS's serial number in
> there. That too seems like it would be highly useful.
Do you mean the number that's in freeswitch.serial? What (other than
zrtp) uses this, and why is it needed in a heartbeat?

I've added the version string, and decided on making the uptime in
milliseconds, since the timing of the heartbeat events is not exactly
precise (nor is it intended to be), so microsecond resolution uptime
seemed a bit silly.